This Policy applies to the processing of your Personal Data collected by the company for the provision of its sales services of stick and poke tattoo kits as well as sending informative communications related to our activities through our newsletter.
If you accept this Policy, you agree to us processing your Personal Data as defined in this Policy.
The data controller for your Personal Data is Hodei Etxezarreta Olano, NIF 44331944L, Barrio Iurre 15 4B, Tolosa (España).
For any questions, consultation or to exercise your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes processing your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Minimal data: We limit the collection of Personal Data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they are collected.
- Limited purpose: We will only collect your Personal Data for the stated purposes and only based on your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your Personal Data accurate and up-to-date.
- Data security: We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures, proportional to the risks, to ensure that your data are not prejudiced by disclosure or unauthorised access, whether accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We store your Personal Data in a legal and appropriate manner and only as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- International transfers: when your data needs to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: The access and transfer of Personal Data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable legislation and regulations and with adequate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
Collection and processing of your personal data
The types of data requested and processed are:
- Identification data
- Postal or email addresses
- Financial data
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will inform you with clarity what Personal Data collected and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
- Submitting information about our products and services.
- Rendering our services.
- Respond to your enquiries and requests.
- Request feedback about customer service at the point of sale.
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, your Personal Data may be processed if:
- You have given us your consent for processing purposes. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- The data are necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- With such processing, we seek a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights. This legitimate interest will be duly communicated to you in the privacy notice related to that processing in particular.
- This is required by law.
In relation to the collection and processing of your Personal Data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Know whether we are processing your Personal Data.
- Access your Personal Data and any other information indicated in article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Modify any of your Personal Data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with article 16 of the GDPR.
- Erase your Personal Data in accordance with article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with article of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have granted your consent for a specific purpose, your entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. Exercise these rights by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirement under the applicable data protection legislation, which will prevail under all circumstances.
This Policy is subject to regular review and the company may modify it at any time. When this happens, you will be notified of any change and we will ask you to read the most recent version of our policy and confirm your acceptance. You can also verify this Policy at any time at stickandpoketattooshop.com
In case of conflict the Spanish version will prevail, you can find it here.